iPad Air is the fifth generation of iPad tablet computer designed that consists of different models which includes iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad 4, and iPad Air 5. iPad air is made to be lighter, thinner, faster and more powerful compare to the previous generation of iPad.
So before you iPad Air comprar, here are its pros and cons:
- The best pro of iPad Air is its design that gets thinner and lighter.
- Its best feature is its display with 9.7-inches LED-backlit IPS LCD and 1536 x 2048 pixels resolution and 264 ppi for touch screen capacity.
- Retina Displays which have the ability to display full HD content and offer incredible pixel density.
- 64-bit A7 Processors
- LTE support which means world travelers will able to access faster mobile broadband in many places around the world.
- The first thing in cons is its cost.
- Its front camera is of the only 5MP while the secondary camera is at 2MP.
- Got 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi which is not good for those who need a high-speed demand.
Since there are some of its pros and cons let’s differentiate its difference, let’s try to compare iPad models Air and Air 2.
Available in 4 colors, Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + Cellular capacities: 32GB, 128GB, and 256GB. Its size in height is 240 mm (9.4 inches) while in width is 169.5 mm (6.6 inches) with the depth of 6.1 mm (0.24 inches). Its weight in Wi-Fi is 937 grams (0.96 pounds) while in Wi-Fi + Cellular is 444 grams (0.98 pound). iPad Air display is already stated at its pros with an additional fingerprint-resistant, wide color and true tone display, oleophobic coating, antireflective coating, fully laminated display. iPad Air chip consists of A9X third-generation chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture, compared to A7: CPU: 2.4x faster, graphic: 4.3x faster and M9 coprocessor. Its audios consist of 4 speaker audio with touch ID sensor built into Home button.
iPad Air 2
Available in 3 colors, Wife and Wi-Fi + Cellular capacities: 16GB and 64GB. Their sizes in height, width, depth, weight in WiFi and WiFi+Cellular are the same with iPad Air. iPad Air display is almost the same but it doesn’t have wide color and true tone display. iPad Air 2 chip consists of A8X second-generation chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture, and differ in compared to A7: CPU: 1.4x faster, graphic: 2.5x faster and M8 coprocessor. Its audios consist of 2 speaker audio with touch ID similar to iPad Air.
They both also similar in terms of power and battery that last long for 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching a video or even listening to music and can last up to 9 hours if for surfing the web using cellular data network. Charging may be using a power adapter or USB to computer system. Same goes with the sensors like Touch ID, Three-axis gyro, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, and Barometer.
I hope that although I just provided 2 comparisons you’ll gladly have an idea on why to buy and iPad Air.