Babies are the cuties of the house, the smaller they are the cuter they get. But, they are also the most sensitive one in the family; they can be easily infected and are very sensitive. As a parent it is your responsibility to create a cocoon of a healthy environment for your little baby, with their sensitive skin and not fully functioning immune system, a healthy environment is needed for your little angel. In order for your baby to grow flourished and protected, here are some of the must-haves that are important for caring your baby.
- Oil and lotion – the infant’s skin is soft, fragile and very sensitive. It is important to keep it protected and nourished by using oil and lotion that will keep your baby’s skin smooth and soft. The lotion and oil in your baby’s skin will keep it moisturized and is best to use when giving a massage to strengthen your baby’s bones and muscle. This is also the best way to bond with your little kid and make him or her feel your love and care.
- Soap – in keeping your baby’s health and well-being, is it important that you always keep him/her clean and fresh all day. A regular bath is needed in keeping your baby clean, the use of warm water is usually enough for an infant but, if you want to ensure your child’s cleanliness you can use a soap that is made in mild ingredients and made specifically for baby. Soaps that are made with natural ingredients like coconut oil, olive oil and palm oil are best in keeping your baby’s skin soft and moisturized.
- Shampoo – as infants have little hair, washing it with a gentle shampoo is enough for your baby. Combing your baby’s hair before shampooing is best done to make sure that there are no tangles in the hair before shampooing, and a shampoo that keeps the baby’s head soft and smooth is better.
- Powder – in choosing the powder that you are to use for your baby, it is best that you choose a powder that has a talc ingredient. Talcum powder is great absorbent that can reduce the friction in your baby’s skin and acts protection of the skin. It also absorbs sweat and lower down the sweat production of the skin in areas that are most common known for fast sweat production such as thighs and underarms. Talcum is best known for preventing diaper rashes and deodorant for babies.
- Detergent – as your child’s skin is so sensitive, many doctors have advised parents to wash the baby’s cloth separately and use mild detergent. This is to keep your little angel from the harsh chemicals that can be seen in many detergents that may harm their skin.
- Clothes – babies are small and buying clothes are not that easy, fortunately, there are many available piu et nau online that you can choose from. And finding the one that suits perfectly for your little one is important as too small clothing may cause irritation same goes to the overly big one. Perfect fit and made of the right material is important to ensure the protection and comfort of your little angel.
Your child’s protection is your first priority, as they grown up and protected you will find that all your effort is worthy. Just remind yourself that in everything you do, your baby comes first on that list.