Time is an inevitable and unavoidable opponent and no one could stop it no matter what even if you wanted to so badly. A lot of men and women lose the excitement especially when another year is added to their age. The more they age the more they feel that more lines appear on their faces and more grey hair starts to show. What people don’t realize is that they can’t slow down time, but they could absolutely find ways and strategies to slow down the aging process.
Anti-aging is something that has been talked about all over the World Wide Web, but it is a very complicated and multifaceted topic; all effective methods to do this should be well-researched and medically tested to make sure they don’t harm anyone. Some age a little faster than others and this is basically due to their health conditions. Anti aging techniques doesn’t just aesthetically benefit a person, but they could help keep maintain a healthy body especially before people reach their golden years.
Here are some of the most useful strategies to slow down the human aging process:
- Avoid too much exposure to the harmful UV rays of the sun. Photoaging is what we call the physical changes brought about by excessive exposure to the sun because the harmful radiation accelerates the skin’s aging process.
- Adequate Vitamin C intake can help maintain a healthy and youthful skin because it can help prevent inflammatory disorders that could affect the body’s immune system and prevent skin infections. Vitamin C is one of the most powerful antioxidants that could slow down the free-radical damage rate that causes the skin to be dry, and for fine lines and wrinkles to appear. Vitamin C is also an important factor in the production of collagen, a protein that makes the skin look firm and plump. In some studies, applying creams that contain vitamin C is proven to be 20 times more effective than orally taking it.
- Hyaluronic acid can be more beneficial when combined with Vitamin C. The acid basically binds with moisture making the skin plumper. It also functions to help in skin repair and regeneration.
- Lifestyle Modification is also important if you want youthful looking, smooth, and radiant skin. This can be achieved in simple ways such as:
- Eating Nutritious foods (Fruits and vegetables)
- Avoid cigarette smoking ans alcohol intake
- Avoid stress
- Get enough rest and Sleep
- Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water each day
- Hormonal Replacement is also another way to maintain younger-looking skin because as people age, the release of necessary hormones like estrogen, progesterone, DHEA, testosterone, thyroid, and human growth hormones start to decline.
- Detoxification can also help clear the body of unwanted and harmful toxins that may affect the skin. When the body is detoxified, it restores the balance in the body so that it can function better in preventing inflammations and infections.