If you are expecting a little cute buddy or princess in less than 9 months, there’s probably a lot of things going in your mind. You might be feeling a mix of nervousness yet excitement in your heart but what matters is the blessing of having your own child. While your tummy keeps on getting bigger as the months passes by, you must be busy with avoiding stress and foods that may affect the delivery. But, that’s not just the details you will need to keep up with.
As soon as your baby is born, he or she will need to be dressed up. So, before that day comes, you should have prepared and shopped for baby clothes. As babies can be messy at times, their parents must have a lot of clothes ready. Making outfits that are less complicated will also help each diaper change easier. But, as there are a lot of clothes to choose from, every mother will still have a hard time to select whichever is of utmost importance. So, to make things light for moms and expectant mothers out there, here are the top clothes you should not forget to buy first.
This kind of clothing is commonly used at nighttime and whenever the baby is playing. In the first months of your baby, he or she will be sleeping more. This is because they are used to the womb where they reside. As they are sleeping more often, they should be equipped with clothing that makes every movement freely. At times, babies can also be subject to insect bites because their skin is still soft. As a protection, it is better to keep them secured with one-piece suits from piu et nau online that can cover the entire body. In the event that your baby already reached the third month, this is the start for them crawling in their own. You don’t want to be pulling a shirt every time his or her shirt is stuck in a particular piece. It will be less of a hassle to dress them up with one-piece clothes.
Shirts & Leggings or Pull-on Pants
When the summer season comes, you can’t dress your child in one-piece suits even while playing. Babies do perspire a lot so it is recommended to dress them up with comfy clothing. Go for t-shirts and pull-on pants or leggings. When it comes to shirts, look for those that allow room in the neck. Shirts wouldn’t be complete without pairing it without a bottom clothing. Leggings and pull-on pants offer the comfort that a shirt also does. They are highly stretchable which helps whenever the baby gains weight. In times that the baby may need to do a diaper change, parent’s won’t have a hard time because they can only take off the bottom part.
Socks and Booties
Even if your baby is born in the summer time, he or she will still need socks and little booties. This will serve as their protection whenever you need to take them out. We can’t predict the weather condition so it is better to secure them with socks or booties. Moreover, this will also be of major help when the winter comes because babies can be more prone to colds as compared to adults. Their feet will greatly need to be as warm as it can be.
Babies are the cuties of the house, the smaller they are the cuter they get. But, they are also the most sensitive one in the family; they can be easily infected and are very sensitive. As a parent it is your responsibility to create a cocoon of a healthy environment for your little baby, with their sensitive skin and not fully functioning immune system, a healthy environment is needed for your little angel. In order for your baby to grow flourished and protected, here are some of the must-haves that are important for caring your baby.
- Oil and lotion – the infant’s skin is soft, fragile and very sensitive. It is important to keep it protected and nourished by using oil and lotion that will keep your baby’s skin smooth and soft. The lotion and oil in your baby’s skin will keep it moisturized and is best to use when giving a massage to strengthen your baby’s bones and muscle. This is also the best way to bond with your little kid and make him or her feel your love and care.
- Soap – in keeping your baby’s health and well-being, is it important that you always keep him/her clean and fresh all day. A regular bath is needed in keeping your baby clean, the use of warm water is usually enough for an infant but, if you want to ensure your child’s cleanliness you can use a soap that is made in mild ingredients and made specifically for baby. Soaps that are made with natural ingredients like coconut oil, olive oil and palm oil are best in keeping your baby’s skin soft and moisturized.
- Shampoo – as infants have little hair, washing it with a gentle shampoo is enough for your baby. Combing your baby’s hair before shampooing is best done to make sure that there are no tangles in the hair before shampooing, and a shampoo that keeps the baby’s head soft and smooth is better.
- Powder – in choosing the powder that you are to use for your baby, it is best that you choose a powder that has a talc ingredient. Talcum powder is great absorbent that can reduce the friction in your baby’s skin and acts protection of the skin. It also absorbs sweat and lower down the sweat production of the skin in areas that are most common known for fast sweat production such as thighs and underarms. Talcum is best known for preventing diaper rashes and deodorant for babies.
- Detergent – as your child’s skin is so sensitive, many doctors have advised parents to wash the baby’s cloth separately and use mild detergent. This is to keep your little angel from the harsh chemicals that can be seen in many detergents that may harm their skin.
- Clothes – babies are small and buying clothes are not that easy, fortunately, there are many available piu et nau online that you can choose from. And finding the one that suits perfectly for your little one is important as too small clothing may cause irritation same goes to the overly big one. Perfect fit and made of the right material is important to ensure the protection and comfort of your little angel.
Your child’s protection is your first priority, as they grown up and protected you will find that all your effort is worthy. Just remind yourself that in everything you do, your baby comes first on that list.