Nowadays, even a 3-year old kid knows what she wants to wear. Mothers have no more say when it is the child who decides on the clothes that they are about to wear. Moms may want to find cloths that are something durable and comfortable to wear but for kids nothing is cooler than wearing their Barbie inspired dresses. Pasito a Pasito online offers clothes that are guaranteed to be loved by your kids at an affordable price. Letting the child to choose the clothes that they want to wear provides a mental benefits for them in the future and though it may be a headache to have every morning a challenge to have your kid choose dresses that are comfortable for them, there are ways on how you can prevent to ruin your morning and have them wear something that you approved of.
- Always provide them with choices – most of the 3 – 4 –year olds are wannabe dictators, they want to take control to whatever they can and whenever possible. Instead of fighting for it, let them have the control they wanted (although, you are still the one making decisions). Provide a wardrobe that offers a lot of options for your kids. Dresses and clothes that she can choose from will not only give them the sense of control over their clothes but will also bring out their creativity when choosing the clothes that they want to wear.
- Let them have a try – you may not want wool or too tight shirt but how about your kid? They are programmed to have their own set of likes and dislikes. You may hate the color purple, but your child may be loco to it. Let your kid have a go to whatever she wants and you might be shocked on what it can do in the long run. Never be the hindrance for your child’s exploration and growth.
- Give time for practice – kids at the young age always starts with the basics. It may take time for them to be able to figure out which is which or where to put the other leg after the other but with enough time they will try next on how to figure out the combination of the colors and which looks better.
- Turn it into a game – toddlers or young kid feels no sense of urgency and making them wear clothes faster takes a little creativity. Make dressing up a game of race as they will be obliged to move faster as they feel the rush of complying with the game. Never stop thinking of new ways that will entice your kid to wear clothes faster and easier.
- Don’t force – during cold days, kids will insist on not wearing something that will make them feel warm especially if they are feeling comfortable with the one they are wearing already. Never sweat and worry until your child asks for extra clothes and already feeling cold. Let them have a taste of their own medicine that will let them learn of the necessity of wearing appropriate clothing.